With over 100 businesses and services, you are sure to find something every visit.
Marda Loop BRZ
With over 100 trendy shops, boutiques and restaurants, Marda Loop is a walkable, street-level shopping district. Since 1984, Marda Loop has been a thriving destination for shopping, dining and wellness, located along 33rd and 34th Avenues and between Crowchild Trail and 19th Street SW, and along Garrison Gate SW. Contact us at email@example.com
- 205 2032 33 Avenue SW
- Calgary, Alberta T2T 1Z4
- Main: (403) 685-5667
- Fax: (403) 262-6642
- Send an email
Reach us on the web
Marda Loop BRZ Mardagras gras cbiz business revitalization zone bia association shopping festival
Events and Features
- New Friends & Neighbourhood Groups
- From: Tue. Feb 12, 2013 @ 10:00am
- To: Tue. Jun 25, 2013 @ 12:00pm
- Practice English and make new friends! Learn about resources in your neighbourhood and share your experiences and stories! Sessions run from January to June, on Tuesdays from 10am until 12pm at 3818 14A St SW (River Park Church - Room 110). Free childcare. Contact Calgary Immigrant Women's Association for more details: Marilee Campbell at(403)-444-1752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fundraiser Concert with New West Symphony and Chorus for St Peter the Aleut Orthodox Church
- From: Sun. May 26, 2013 @ 7:00pm
- To: Sun. May 26, 2013 @ 10:00pm
- Location: St Mark’s & St Philip’s Anglican Church. Tickets: 20$/person, 50$/family. The New West Symphony & Chorus' (NWSC) mission is to bless people of all ages through musical performances that inspire them to join in supporting excellence in choral music and in meeting the needs of the less fortunate.” For more info, please visit http://nwsymphonyandchorus.com.
- Marda Gras Street Festival
- From: Sun. Aug 11, 2013 @ 10:00am
- To: Sun. Aug 11, 2013 @ 5:00pm
- The streets of Marda Loop come alive at this free, family-friendly Street Festival, which includes the sights and sounds of New Orleans, with its purple, green & gold pageantry and featuring Jazz, Rhythm & Blues music, street level acts, a variety of cultural performers. Join thousands of Calgarians and visitors in enjoying a variety of vendors & free entertainment for kids of all ages.